Pages

2.09.2014

love at first sniff.


I know I'm late to the game on this, but the Birmingham Sephora just got its first shipment of Tory Burch's perfume, and it is love at first sniff. Peony and citrus are always a winning combination in my book. The bottles and packaging are also divine, from Tory's signature gorgeous orange to the beautiful gold fretwork. It's so nostalgic of your grandmother's vanity. This has me seeing hearts this Valentines week. And Sephora is offering 3x the Beauty Insider points if you purchase by February 14, so show yourself some love.

 

2 comments:

  1. Haven't sniffed it yet, most perfumes give me terrible headaches! But I love the gold touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be lurkin' at our local Sephora!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...