Pages

4.23.2012

silver belles.




Favorite.




Whether the silver spoon is on the table or in your mouth, there's no denying that silver is the capstone of southern entertaining. Silver always has a story. Maybe it was handed down from your grandmother or mother. Maybe it was given as a wedding gift. Maybe it was found in a store to commemorate an occasion. Whatever the case, southern culture is steeped and served up over ice with a sprig of mint and a sprinkle of sugar in a silver cup. And really, what is more beautiful?

*All photos via Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.You are your mother's child!! LOVE!
    I see a few that I need to pin!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! both my mother and grandmother treasure all of their silver pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was drooling over this post... I adore silver!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...