Pages

5.08.2012

One may be overpowered, but two can defend themselves.







"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. 
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." -Ecc. 4:12


The one.


Obsessed.
I think the most quintessentially Samford girl thing I could do would be to start a Wedding Wednesday series. But for real, I need something to display the fruits of my rapid pinning on Pinterest. Little White Church might not be able to hold all of my pictures after much longer...

5 comments:

  1. Aww...love this post, and the verse is certain.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't love wedding dreaming? The lace wedding dress is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such beautiful images Angela!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every single image is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with the engagement ring with the three bands--SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is that ring from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...