Pages

12.19.2010

heavenly couture.

I've been forced to tell you all that this is a bad picture.  Happy, Mom? :)
Thanks to my mother's latest art class, I have a new painting for my room.  This has to be my absolute favorite one she has ever done.  As those of you who know me know, my mom is a wonderful artist whose favorite subject matter is angels.  In particular, angels that bear a striking resemblance to her.
Narcisism? Nah.
This latest one is my favorite because not only is it as gorgeous as the others, but it looks like the angel is clothed in Oscar.  Being that I am infatuated with Oscar de la Renta, this is simply perfection to me. 
Love.
at.
first.
sight.

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! Did you tell everyone that this is a HORRIBLE picture of said angel? Well the colors and shapes are not pretty on here, but Miss Angela is determined to use it anyway.
    Love you,
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...