Pages

7.28.2011

belted.


My motto is "when in doubt, belt it."  My friends can attest to that--I belt almost everything and totally subscribe to the belt/cardigan combo. I still believe that the best purchase I ever made was my gold leather skinny belt from J.Crew.  I'm loving all of these looks, but especially that first look that I pinned from The Sartorialist. The whole look is so chic and effortless. I love the way a belt finishes a look and also adds shape to styles.  It's also a great way to add texture and color.
So when it doubt, belt it out!
_____________________________________

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and all of the pictures! I'm guilty of belting everything too..In fact, I'm wearing a coral leather skinny belt from J. Crew right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...