Pages

7.01.2011

my little darlin' is a firecracker.

I've turned the page of my Lilly calendar, and it's boasting elephants and patriotic red, white, & blue.  All this means that Fourth of July weekend is upon us, so I thought I'd do a little his and hers, 4th of July edition.  

For her:
Are you a Lilly patriot? Don your pink, white, and blue. 
 Could this cherry bomb print Lilly dress be any more appropriate?

For him:

This Southern Proper beau is perfect for the 4th, and it is rather appropriate since it is #bowtieFriday.

Hope all of you patriots have a wonderful 4th of July weekend! 

4 comments:

  1. Love them both! Have a great holiday weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both! The dress is so pretty, and the bow tie...perfect!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! But, unless it's just me, her bag really, really clashes with her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them both...all they need are Cote Azure toenails!! Seriously, great post and Happy 4th!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...