Pages

7.26.2011

reading rainbow.

Some of my favorite pictures to pin/reblog/save are pictures of libraries.  Usually accompanied by rich woods and leathers, and always an expression of the owner, libraries are personal and beautiful rooms that show what the owner chooses to fill their mind with.  I think that is so powerful, and I'm sorry, but a Kindle or any other e-reader will never give that feeling.  There's nothing like the smell of books, especially in mass quantities.  I hope you'll enjoy these public and private libraries as much as I do. Simply gorgeous.



All photos via Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. I could easily live in that first room - my kinda space :-)
    Dianne
    YONKS UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful libraries!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...