Pages

8.15.2011

old forester.

_________________________________________________________

I. Love. Forest. Green. I love a good sweater dress. And don't even get me started on how much I love leopard. Therefore, this look is as close to perfect as one stylist could get. This look is everything I adore about fall, rolled into one little package.

3. Medium gingham Perfect shirt in artillery fatigue.

Now, where is my PSL*? 

*PSL=Pumpkin Spice Latte=fall in a cup=the official start of the.best.season.ever. 

3 comments:

  1. I am loving this look as well! This sweater dress is sooo on my fall list! And I think leopard is so beautiful with forest green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress and the belt.
    Fall is almost here, thank goodness.
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...