Pages

1.06.2012

on the bright side.

Well, it turns out I was wrong. For most of the country, the cold is here, and I can't say that I'm sad about that. I love the cold, but here are some cold weather pieces that leave you excited for Spring, drinks to warm you up, and a few extras to put a spring (pun intended) in your step. Pull out your brightest color of Essie, and throw on one of these punchy pieces while you sip your luscious drink!


Old Navy. via Matchbook Magazine.
echo side bow touch gloves. (perfect for texting!)

Leopard TOMS, Neiman Marcus.
Mrs. Lilien's Champagne Punch. My BFF gets credit for
 finding and testing this one. It's delicious!


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a plan. Love the sweaters, and the punch looks fabulous.
    Tereas
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the champagne punch idea-perfect for my 21st birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gloves are so cute!! Love that you can text with them on. Love your header...so happy and fun. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...