Pages

3.25.2012

I'm going to Jackson(ville).

My last Spring Break was a nautical adventure spent with three of my best friends. Here is the Beach/Marsh/Lake trip in chronological order. :)


Amelia Island, here. we. come!
On the plane, awaiting our flight to Jacksonville.

So upon unpacking, we realized that we have an obsession with neutral shoes.

Cute twin.

A little light reading...

Marina at sunset.






Dinner in downtown Amelia.
Picked up these beauties.
cute friends. :)

One of my favorite pics. Dock on the marsh.
Marsh sunset.
Spa day with the yummiest tea. :)

Final pic before our flight.

Sunrise at the lake.

Baking with the little ones. :)

Gorgeous day for a boat ride!
Gassing up!
One final Spring Break dinner back in the 'ham. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh so adorable. Back to reality, well maybe not reality. Y'all do live at the country club after all.
    Have a great week.
    Love you,
    Mom
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how fun! It looks like it was a blast! Love your turquoise J. Crew necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your are too cute! I love all of your outfits!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...