Pages

5.05.2012

Derby Days | Fiesta Nights

Julep magic (with a side of Barbour). Via Pinterest.

I've been waiting for this day for 4. solid. months. How could two of my favorite events occur on the same exact day? Throw in the super moon, and you've got yourselves a day for the books. Cinco de Derby is here, and it's like waking up on a Lilly Pulitzer fiesta morning... it's almost everything I love about life, rolled into one day. I. AM SO EXCITED! Mint julep? Margarita? Mojito? Decisions, decisions. And if you need a little help with what to wear for the occasion, Garden & Gun's got ya covered with a Derby cheat sheet. Happy celebrating!

D A Y

________________________________________





Via Caroline Fontenot.


N I G H T

________________________________________

Best of both worlds? Via Tumblr.


Keep Calm and Dress Like Cary Grant. :)
The WSJ knows me so well. Master your margarita recipe.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...