Pages

11.09.2013

Goldilocks


I've been on the hunt for the perfect holiday dress ever since I set eyes on this gorgeous emerald silk dress from Alexandra Vidal. I've been searching high and low for the perfect dark green, wine or black dress. I love a dramatic back, and long sleeves and lace are a plus. This search is proving difficult-- more like the story of Goldilocks-- too dramatic, too boring, too short, too long, too cheap looking or too expensive. Now if only I could find that "just right" dress. These have made it to the top of the pile. What's your favorite go-to holiday dress?


Anthropologie "Margaux" (favorite!)

Urban Outfitters "Darcy Dotty" --so close to being the winner.
Mod Cloth "Trims of the Trade"
Urban Outfitters


Anthropologie "Byzantine Laced Sheath"

Anthropologie "Caldora"

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...