Pages

3.05.2012

Take a Seat.

Few things are quite as quintessentially southern than a perfectly set table. Beautiful linens, china, crystal, and silver cover and line a table, complete with well thought out, handwritten place cards. Some of my favorite pictures that I find are of tablescapes. Right now, I'm loving the unexpected use of gold plated utensils. They create such a warm environment. I can't think of any easier way to express yourself than setting a unique table for a group of family & friends. Take a seat, y'all.

Favorite.


Kate Moss' Great Gatsby inspired reception. Obviously this is my favorite. 






Photos via Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the tablescape with the blues and gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful. My favorite too!
    Happy Monday.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table settings! Yes, Kate Moss' reception was gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...