Pages

8.04.2012

taste the rainbow.

“This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”
-Genesis 9:12-17 

For a couple of weeks I had been praying for a rainbow..how cool are they? Every time we see a rainbow we are reminded of the Lord's covenant – his promise – to us. How cool is it that the Lord created a physical sign as beautiful as a rainbow and that it is still displayed thousands and thousands of years later? So. Cool. And, a rainbow remains one of nature's phenomenons, making this sign even sweeter. My morning was made and blessed last week on my daily dash to work. I walked outside and stopped in my tracks to gasp at this beautiful sight. I love these sweet reminders of the Lord's glory, grace, and promises fulfilled

4 comments:

  1. I love rainbows! They are so incredibly breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    First off, I love your blog. I've been following it for a little while and I love reading your posts!
    Second, I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award, which is for bloggers new to the blogging world that have less than 200 followers. After answering 11 questions from the blogger that nominated me, I had to nominate 11 other bloggers and I chose you as one of them! Check out my newest post, answer my questions, & create your own list of 11 fabulous bloggers with under 200 followers!
    Simple as that :)

    xo
    BBB
    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ps I just saw your mom commented on your blog post. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...