Pages

11.24.2012

brooklyn, brooklyn, take me in.

via..
It's amazing how a song you've heard a thousand times can take on a whole new meaning depending upon present circumstances. When Sandy devastated the northeast last month, we were left feeling hopeless and united all at once. Cue The Avett Brothers performing "I and Love and You" with the Brooklyn Philharmonic earlier this month to bring you to your knees. This song took on a whole new meaning and had a heart like it never had before. This one shakes you to your core. Isn't that how music should be?
___________________________________________



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Angela! I had not heard it before! Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. That is exactly how music should be! I'm off to give it a listen right now. xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...