Pages

11.26.2012

plaid.


The trees are going up, and that extra ten pounds from Thanksgiving is firmly implanted for the winter. It's time for my favorite time of the year! Flannel plaid and tartan ties in Christmas red and green help to signal the coming season. Pull on your plaid scarf, and curl up with some cider. Nothin' says Christmas like a hearty dose of tartan, right?

____________________________________
Modeling the new Vickers' Bow Bracelet by KJP.












 Photos not otherwise attributed via Tumblr.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! Is there anything better?
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. tartan always reminds me of the winter/ holidays! So much cute stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than plaid! I've always loved it and I'm so glad to be seeing a lot of it lately! Maybe my plaid Ralph Lauren curtains will still be in style that I've had up for 12 years! I still love them!! Beautiful post, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love tartan and I love it even more at Christmas time! All of these photos are gorgeous but that little girl's blue bow is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. o my goodness I can not stop dying over these images each one is SO gorgeous! especially that little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amo xadrez.
    Ficou maravilhoso.
    Tenha uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...