Pages

1.02.2013

a nice tan.

Artisan Leather Laptop Sleeve in Chestnut | Restoration Hardware | $89
I have become completely obsessed with all things tan leather. I love the idea of being as girly as can be, but having handsome accessories – a bit borrowed from the boys, I suppose. After acquiring my new Gallery Leather planner, I've been on the hunt for classic leather office accessories – basically, I'm trying to push myself in a more professional direction with personal bribes. So long, Lilly. I'll still be stickering, though. No worries.

Weekly Leather Desk Planner | Gallery Leather | $24


Willis Bag in Britishtan | Coach | $298


Double-Wrap Leather Watch | Michael Kors | $160

3 comments:

  1. Great picks I love gorgeous tan/ cognac leather goods!

    All the Best in the Year Ahead!
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. For one second I thought this was about a summer tan only because we are here…in Destin and loving it! Then I knew..it was far better than that! What a great post, Angela! I love TAN! I'm loving our tan leather iPad and laptop cases from Old Clutch so my heart is very happy to see this!! I hope you've had a wonderful New year's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...