Pages

8.05.2013

fête for a queen.


via

After one of my friends insisted that I follow Southern Vogue on Instagram, I have A. fallen in love with the blog and how creative Melissa is, and B. fallen in love with tissue paper tassel garland. Oh. Sweet. Heavens. How perfect and inexpensive is this?! I have a feeling I'm going to be making yards and yards of this to spruce up the bare walls of my apartment. I found a tutorial online, and you can bet on the fact that I will be shredin' up a storm this weekend. 

via
via 
via Southern Vogue. p.s. how cute is this table?
via
via

P.S. I guess this is the perfect post to celebrate 3 years and 400 posts under my bow belt. Thank you to everyone who keeps on comin', even though my posts have become less than sporadic. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...