Pages

2.05.2011

one hundred is the loveliest number.

Photo courtesy of wish!, another site that is crack for the photo obsessed.
Two weeks ago was the 6 month anniversary of when I started b e l l e s & b o w s, and this happens to be my 100th post.  Where has time gone? 
I want to say thank you to all of my readers, because it is so wonderful to know that someone out there enjoys the same things that I do.  Thank you all for your sweet comments as well.  I truly cherish them. 
I'm definitely a little less faithful to this outlet during the school year, so thank y'all also for putting up with me. :)
I am so grateful for the friendships and connections I have made by doing this, and it is truly one of the most worthwhile things I have ever done.  So thank you all, and cheers!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Your blog is so beautiful.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts... I love your blog and e-mailing with you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on post #100! Love the pink typewriter! Hope you are having a good weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th post. That takes a lot of time and determination. You have a lovely blog. So worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...