Pages

2.04.2011

tell me 'bout yourself.

My lovely mother passed this Super Commenter award along to me via Lisa and her wonderful blog.  I always feel honored, yet a little narcissistic answering these, but alas, here goes..

1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I wanted to share things I am passionate about with 
anyone who is kind enough to read it, especially fashion & design, books, family & friends and my love for magical cities. The most important thing I want to get across, however, is the love that Jesus has for us, and that only through Him can we have true happiness.


2. Name your three best memories. 

No. 1 would be the first real snow I can remember in the early 90s, No. 2 would be France, and No. 3 would be my trips for coffee/magazines with my mom.

3. Name four of the best fiction books you have read.

The Great Gatsby, A Separate Peace, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Picture of Dorian Gray.




4. What are the five best movies ever made? 


To me they are Scent of a Woman, Legally Blonde, The Holiday, Wall Street 1&2 (I’m pretending they’re one) and Dead Poet’s Society. Oh, and You’ve Got Mail.. and The Notebook of course..I really can’t narrow this down to 5..

5. Name five things I cannot live without.

Bible, lipgloss, Chanel Coco, pearls, coffee

6. If you could change your name what would it be?

Blair Waldorf

7. Tell us a unique and interesting fact about yourself.

ummmm…..

8. What do you love best about yourself?

Kind of a narcissistic question, but I guess that I can relate to a lot of different people.


9.  If you had a freaky Friday experience, who would you change places with? 

Blair Waldorf. (yes, I know she’s not technically real…)

10. What is the best things about being a woman?

dresses. makeup. jewelry. being girly. 

Thanks for the award, Mom!

I'd like to pass this on to Miss Southern Prep, Buckhead Belle, April, and Miss Serendipity.

Photos courtesy of wish! and BBB.

2 comments:

  1. Well, now that was nice.
    From the title, I thought we were going to hear about life in the south, and the first thing out of someones mouth when they meet you.
    Love your answers. True perfect lady@
    Have a wonderful weekend at school (country club) and stay warm.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu for the sweet tag! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...