Pages

4.05.2013

The Great Gatsby


_____________________________

There are only five weeks that separate us from the premiere of The Great Gatsby, and I'm counting down every second. If you've been here since the beginning, you know that the Fitzgeralds are my first love, and The Great Gatsby is the favorite child. Everything about this movie seems to be beautiful and exquisite, and for the amount of time they've been perfecting it, it ought to be.
This new trailer is soooo good! Enjoy!


             

5 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until the movie is finally released! It was devastating when Gatsby wasn't released at Christmas.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela I am so excited to see this film. One of my favorite books of all time!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait. I loved the book and saw the original movie when I was very young.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...